Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Lisa's Master

 
It was time for a change in our master bedroom.  We took it from dark and moody, to light and airy.  We changed the wall from dark brown to this beautiful white, wainscotted beauty.  I love my new bedding and the smile it brings to my face.


I love the collection of colors, texture, and pattern in the various pillows.  I opted to not by shams that match the bedding and use the money for custom pillows.  So happy that I have the sewing talent to make what I like from fabrics.  The bird pillow and rust Ikat patterns are my favorites.
 

 
The lampshades have been a favorite of mine and had to be incorporated into my new room.  I love the mirrors anchoring the bedside tables and the extra light and sparkle they give to the room.

 
It truly is amazing how fabric and color can change a room so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment